Sunday, November 20, 2011

Key Lime Pie


Why hello there! 

I have pie for you...SUPER easy, tangy pie! Who doesn't love that right!
Key Lime Pie. 


I made this pie for my Fella's Dad's Birthday party...oddly some people aren't a fan of chocolate (crazy, i know) So i thought i would throw together this delicious...sweet...creamy...pie...goodness. Its good! 

I have never made this before, this blog is bring me lots of exciting firsts! I love it! 

Seriously, this was good! Too easy...way too easy. Just the way i like it! 

Jump aboard this pie train...its too good to miss! Geez...i am ON A ROLL!!

What you need...


* Ready Made Pie Crust...if you are lazy...like moi! 
* 3 cups Condensed Milk, 2 small cans. 
* 1/2 cup Sour Cream
* 3/4 cup Key Lime Juice
* 1 tbsp Grated Lime Zest


1. Pre heat oven to 350f. In a medium bowl mix together the condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice, and lime zest. Mix well and add to the pie crust. 


2. Bake for 5 - 10 minutes, until little bubbles burst on the surface of the pie. Do not brown! 


3. Once baked, chill the pie thoroughly before serving this bad boy! Add cream and lime slice on top when serving if you like! Yum! 

Geez, how easy is that! I told you! This pie tastes wonderful, it went down VERY well! 
Do it! DO. IT. 

I have nail vanishes to show you tomorrow as requested by my Sister. So...look forward to that! Yeah! 

21 Day Challenge is going down pretty good!! I miss you chocolate...i miss you. 

Peace, Love & Kara <3   

1 comment:

  1. That looks fab! I've been planning to make something similar, but in lemon, for ages xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Comments <3