Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Obsessions.


Hello to you! 

So...still no baking. Why did i ban myself again? I don't remember? 
Something about...too much sugar? Was that it? Something like that! Something stupid. 
Not enjoying it! 

With no baking, what do we talk about huh!? Should we talk about boys? *shifts uncomfortably* 
Oh good! I don't want to talk about them either. Yuck right! Wacka wacka! But seriously...What! 

Well, since i haven't been spending my free time in the kitchen i have been obsessing about new things. Things that we can high five too. Do you know what I haven't done for a while? 
A list! We haven't made a list for a while...what is wrong with me!? 
Lets do it! Lets get this list down! 

Ready...! GO! 

My Obsessions.



1. Popcorn. Popcorn is rocking my world this week! Ever tried Kettlecorn? It's the bees knees! Sweet and salty, just perfect! My obsession started when i went to a Pumpkin Patch just down the road from our house for an AuPair Meeting. As soon as i got there...i spotted a tent making and selling fresh kettlecorn popcorn. BOOM. Me likes. So off i trotted to the popcorn tent...and i was sold. Popcorn and i are like best friends now. A best friend i can consume. Wonderful. 


2. Diet Coke. I could literally drink this all day, everyday. Zero calories? Heck yeah! Crazy delicious? Good lord YES. I don't know what it is about this drink, but it makes me a crazy chick! I just love, love LOVE it! I hear diet sodas aren't good for you...but i have also heard that eating french fries can give you cancer. Yeah, so Mr Scientist...i shall carry on drinking this wonderful liquid...take that! Good Day. I said GOOD DAY! 


3. Starbucks House Blend VIA Coffee. I love coffee, i drink it everyday...i get headaches if i don't, so i am a coffee prisoner. I don't mind being in a coffee prison though, it keeps me going and tastes wonderful! I am not a fan of the fresh brewed coffee that you make at home, odd i know. I just prefer the instant coffees. I am a huge fan of Starbucks, just like my sister. I love the Starbucks drive-thrus here, they are amazing. I am just too happy they made the instant stuff...Thanks Starbucks...Love Me. 



4. Nail Art Strips. I love painting my nails, but when i get nervous or bored i pick at my nail varnish. So my nails look pretty for about a day...then i ruin them! My friend, Missy bought Faye, Kirstie & I nail art strips...and i love them! Look how fun! So quick and neat, i fudging LOVE them! I like that you can't peel them. I want to get them all...like Pokemon. Gotta catch 'em all. 


5. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I never in my life thought i would love a show like this...but here we are...watching it as i type. Thanks Faye. Thanks. I am completely obsessed with this stupid show! I love the Beverly Hills one and the New Jersey one...what has happened to me!? I just love it...damn it. I want to be like Lisa when i grow up...for real. 

My Zombie Bride Outfit

Ruffles Bug's Caterpillar Outfit
6. Halloween. My favorite holiday! So much fun! I love the dressing up, the Halloween baking, the Movies, just every thing about it! I can not wait! I am truly obsessed!!! Halloween!!! Argh!!!! I could talk about it all day long...i won't bore you with it though...you know how much i love it! 


7. Disney Trip!! My fella and myself are going to Disneyworld for 4 days in 10 days. 10 DAYS! I can't even tell you how excited i am! Disney has been my life long obsession, and it always will be. My children will be obsessed too...it's a family thing ;P My Mum & Dad love Disney, My Sister Loves Disney...I LOVE Disney! These 10 days are going super duper slow...Spending Halloween in Disney will be just like old time, i may cry! 

There we have it...my obsessions. Of course Cupcakes aswell...did i even need to mention them! 
Oh geez...now i need to go and get popcorn whilst catching up on Real Housewives...and drinking diet coke. 

What are you guys obsessing about?? 

Catch ya on the flip siiiide! 

Peace, Love & Kara <3 

5 comments:

  1. haha I watch real housewives of NY, sometimes Beverly Hills, it's soo addicting! and the leopard nail polish sticker is soo cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Real Housewives of Beverly Hills addict over here, haha. :D

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those leopard nails and your blog! Thanks for stopping by and for following. I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Real Housewives is very addictive!! New Jersey is becoming a fave too!

    Thanks gals! The sticker nail art is so easy! Try them out for sure, so many neat patterns!

    Thanks for the comments <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Comments <3