Lets have a baking day! I wanna bake with you, and i wanna do it now! The cleanse is over, lets celebrate!
Hey look...my 1st after cleanse coffee! It was good...it took my time with this treat!
These are my favorite cookies to bake, they are quick and simple. That's what we like! We don't have to think too much and they don't take long at all! Quick and simple. Wonderful. I like it! These cookies are super yummy, a chocolate chip is in every bite. The cinnamon adds a little something else to it too and guess what...i like that lil something else!
So lets do this! Come on!
Firstly you need the ingredients, that would be helpful...
* 2 cups of All Purpose Flour
* 1 tsp of Baking Soda
* 1 tsp of Salt
* 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
* 1/4 cup of Grounded Flaxseed...this makes me feel a tad better about eating cookies.
* 1 cup of Brown Sugar
* 1/2 cup of Sugar
* 1 cup of Butter...room temp.
* 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
* 2 Eggs
* 2 cups of Chocolate Chips
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees! Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, then set aside.
2. Next we need to mix the sugars, vanilla extract and butter together. With my butter i put it in the microwave for 30 seconds, so its nice and melty! Mix the ingredients together until smooth.
3. Add the eggs to the wet mixture and stir stir! Mix that yummness!
4. Add the flour mixture in 2 additions, make sure they have all come together...they are bonding...making friends! Delicious friends.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips! Do it!
6. I use an ice cream scoop to drop the dough on to the cookie sheet. It keeps them the same size. Use a spoon if you like, or your fingers! Sounds messy but i believe in you.
7. Bake these bad boys for 10 -12 mins, until they golden brown. Mmm hmmm!
8. Let them rest on the cooling rack and you are done! *high five* we did it! They look wonderful! This recipe makes about a dozen, so eat away my friends! Good job!
Check 'em out! Like what you see? I do...i like it too much! Lets take it slow...share these cookies. Or don't? They are your cookies! Do what you want! Mmm mmm melty goodness! Oh oops! I dropped one...! 10 second rule and all that!
I hope you enjoyed my 1st baking blog, i enjoyed making these for you! I have dinner for you too! Lucky things! But it's isn't dinner time here yet, so you have to wait till later!
Dessert before dinner...that's how i roll.
Peace, Love & Kara <3