Sunday, September 4, 2011

Doing a blog!

So my Sister, Faye, started a blog...and i was like...i wanna get on that train! I have done them before but i get to in depth and then i become bored...this one shall be fun...i hope...fingers crossed.

I am cleansing at the moment, it's time to lose the weights...about 40-50 pounds of weight. That's quite a bit, it could be worse though! So whilst i am in the cleansing process (about 4 more days to go) I have be looking up all kinds of goodness i could bake, with a healthy twist of course!
Joy The Baker is my fave baking blogger, she is super funny and has lots of awesome treats to bake/cook! As i am not allowed white potatoes i made some yummy Sweet Potato Fries with Cumin...goodness they are scrummy!



Also i made Ginger and Lentil Soup...it blows my mind! I have put the recipes at the bottom of the page so you can try them out too if you likes!



After the cleanse i will be posting a few more treats on here...more with chocolate...and sugar...sorry what? Yeah!

I am also going to be blogging about everything and anything that takes my fancy <3

Have a good Labor Day Weekend :D


Peace, Love & Kara <3


Recipes ;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Comments <3